Suddenly all gigs got De-Ranked

usamatanweer42

I am level 2 seller and selling from last 5 6 months i dont know what happened 7 days ago all of my GIGs got de ranked all of my 7 gigs were getting 1000+ impressions and getting orders on daily basis and suddenly all of my gigs got de ranked and now i am getting 60-100 impressions per day.

I am not getting what happened to this now my gigs are not even in those 22 pages which were on the 1st page.

I need help from seniors kindly guide me

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

Well, it all comes down to this. Ever since the pandemic started, a lot of people came to Fiverr to make money, since many lost their jobs. There’s a lot of competition, and thus the Fiverr algorithm tries to give everyone a chance. What that means is no one is now locked to the first page or any page. If you are on the first page, most likely you are featured there for a limited amount of time.

Based on your performance, it can be for a month, or it can be for a day or two. I saw people staying there for 6 months, then got removed from search. If you had a lot of cancellations or late orders, that migth remove you from search. Gig rotation might also do that.

So, it’s normal. What’s not normal is to expect to be locked to the first page for eternity. Your performance on Fiverr might vary, and anything you do from when you reply to messages, how fast you deliver, if you cancel orders, all this stuff will matter. It doesn’t matter what seller level you have or how many reviews you have/how old you are on the platform.

I was here for 7 years and when I had to cancel some orders due to personal issues, Fiverr removed me from search for 2 months. You will come back eventually.

Well, it all comes down to this. Ever since the pandemic started, a lot of people came to Fiverr to make money, since many lost their jobs. There’s a lot of competition, and thus the Fiverr algorithm tries to give everyone a chance. What that means is no one is now locked to the first page or any page. If you are on the first page, most likely you are featured there for a limited amount of time.

Based on your performance, it can be for a month, or it can be for a day or two. I saw people staying there for 6 months, then got removed from search. If you had a lot of cancellations or late orders, that migth remove you from search. Gig rotation might also do that.

So, it’s normal. What’s not normal is to expect to be locked to the first page for eternity. Your performance on Fiverr might vary, and anything you do from when you reply to messages, how fast you deliver, if you cancel orders, all this stuff will matter. It doesn’t matter what seller level you have or how many reviews you have/how old you are on the platform.

I was here for 7 years and when I had to cancel some orders due to personal issues, Fiverr removed me from search for 2 months. You will come back eventually.

so now what is your advices for me what should i do?

Gig rotation is normal I know but happening with all the gigs doesn’t looks normal

so now what is your advices for me what should i do?

Gig rotation is normal I know but happening with all the gigs doesn’t looks normal

I was removed from search for 2 months. Now I am back in search, not on the first page where I was. However, some competitors are removed from search now. So you just have to wait and promote your services in another manner.

Archived