Suddenly drop Fiverr 5* rating to 4.9*

rajibbapy

Hello Guys

This is really ridiculous. I just realize my Fiverr rating drop 5* to 4.9 but the interesting thing is it’s not showing on the public mode. In the public mode it shows 5* but in my Dashboard and in the Analytics it’s 4.9*

I’m Leve 2 Seller I have done 69 orders and got 63 reviews from clients. 61 rating is 5* and one is 4* and another one is 4.3 but this was 1 or two months ago. When I got 4 and 4.3 ratings I thought rating will drop but no it was fine & now it shows 4.9

Any Idea. Do I need to contact Fiverr Support or it’s a bug?

Thanks in Advance.

72070728_Fiverrdashboard.png.be23e29fd8f9facbb5dda36eed10808b.png
profileview.png.aa67f347838f9f26aba7f14e16c5aebd.png

I’m not sure if the rating is calculated overall or for a certain time period and I haven’t done the math. But honestly, I don’t think its worth the hassle worrying about such a minor difference. 4.9 is more than fine, and i don’t think any customer is going to avoid you because of a 4.9 rating

I’m not sure if the rating is calculated overall or for a certain time period and I haven’t done the math. But honestly, I don’t think its worth the hassle worrying about such a minor difference. 4.9 is more than fine, and i don’t think any customer is going to avoid you because of a 4.9 rating

Thank you so much 😍

Hello Guys

This is really ridiculous. I just realize my Fiverr rating drop 5* to 4.9 but the interesting thing is it’s not showing on the public mode. In the public mode it shows 5* but in my Dashboard and in the Analytics it’s 4.9*

I’m Leve 2 Seller I have done 69 orders and got 63 reviews from clients. 61 rating is 5* and one is 4* and another one is 4.3 but this was 1 or two months ago. When I got 4 and 4.3 ratings I thought rating will drop but no it was fine & now it shows 4.9

Any Idea. Do I need to contact Fiverr Support or it’s a bug?

Thanks in Advance.

Fiverr dashboard

profileview

4* and another one is 4.3 but this was 1 or two months ago

The statistics you see in your profile including ratings, completion rate, response rate, etc. all count for a 60 day period. As a level 2 seller I’d assume you know that already. The 4 star reviews you received 1 or 2 months ago are now being taken into consideration for your rating over the course of the last 60 days. Public mode shows your overall rating which is 5 star.

Archived