Suddenly Fiver support team canceled my order, why?

rd_sajib

Recently, I have a bad experience. I have complete a order with buyer tip and 5 star review at last 20 days ago… But Today receive a message that The order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support.The order funds have been returned to the buyer.
My question is why i need to returned funds…I have complete my work and get tips and 5 star review…

Please expert help me to give me some information so that i do not return.

Recently, I have a bad experience. I have complete a order with buyer tip and 5 star review at last 20 days ago… But Today receive a message that The order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support.The order funds have been returned to the buyer.

My question is why i need to returned funds…I have complete my work and get tips and 5 star review…

Please expert help me to give me some information so that i do not return.

But Today receive a message that The order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support.

On your place I would’ve reached out to support team to ask them the reason for cancellation and attach them screenshots that order was delivered as promised and screenshots of 5 star review and a tip

It seems that buyer initiated a charge back with its payment processor and the funds were returned to the seller. Fiverr has no control over it.

Please contact Fiverr support to find out actually what happened.

It seems that buyer initiated a charge back with its payment processor and the funds were returned to the seller.

If it said “fiverr support cancelled the order” then it wasn’t a chargeback.

If it’s a chargeback the message would be “buyer cancelled the order”.

It seems that buyer initiated a charge back with its payment processor and the funds were returned to the seller.

Thank you for your replay…

@mariashtelle1 It’s said The order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support.

@mariashtelle1 It’s said The order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support… is it chargeback?

I can only assume what could have caused this based on my past experience. That is why I suggested @rd_sajib to contact Fiverr support.

I can only assume what could have caused this based on my past experience. That is why I suggested @rd_sajib to contact Fiverr support.

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

Archived