Fiverr Community Forum

Suddenly Fiverr cancelled Order

Hello Forum Member,

Hope you are all doing great. Suddenly I got this Notification message from Fiverr that My Order was cancelled by the Mutual Agreement. That time I was on my Phone. When I try to see what happened with the order from computer, there I can see " THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE". Whereas Buyer gave me $20 tip for my work. Because he was happy with my work.

I or my Buyer did not make any cancellation request regarding that order. Also I can see the buyer account is not exist in Fiverr any more.

Can anyone here please tell me why this was happened. From now I am afraid that if this will continuously happen I even seller will be really sufferer. For that order I worked 5 days even I updated my Buyer website contents after completed the order.

Is there anyone who faced this problem? If yes then what solution you got and what I should expect?

I contacted with support team for this issues.

1 Like

The buyer performed chargeback.For that the completed order has been cancelled .Did you checked the buyer profile ?.If the buyer has performed the chargeback then his/her account should be disabled . And contact CS . They will help you .

Thanks for your response. I contact with support team and waiting for their response. Can you please specify that what is charge back? When my Buyer was placing order he did not charged for the order?

A chargeback isn’t the same as a PayPal claim. The chargeback process is initiated outside of PayPal , between the card issuer and their cardholder. … PayPal charges a fee (based on the currency received) to the seller when the buyer files a chargeback with his/her credit card issuer.

The buyer has been paid when he/she ordered your service but when he/she open dispute or claim for chargeback then fiverr cancel the order .And sometimes fiverr gives back the money to the seller .For that Wait for the CS’s reply and tell them everything .Also show them the review and tips …Hope you will get back the money.

1 Like

Thanks for your response again. I clearly understand now. I am still waiting for the Customer Support team response. I agreed with you my buyer was an issues with Bank.

I got the fund from Fiverr. It’s in sales balances as Fiverr Compensation.