Suddenly gig goes to 6 page from 3 page

teexpert

A number of people are experiencing odd things like this. In my opinion, the algorithm they are testing is not working properly. However, I’ve heard that the Developers are working to straighten it all out.

some times i thought that also,but don’t know it will solve or not…what do you think? thanks

some times i thought that also,but don’t know it will solve or not…what do you think? thanks

I have to hope they can solve this! I believe the Developers are working in a positive direction. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right!

From what I have heard, they are trying for a “dynamic and rotating” search function. That means everyone gets better exposure, and not just a lucky few on top all the time, and others get no relevant search exposure.

I do think that’s a good thing, and that’s the target!

I have to hope they can solve this! I believe the Developers are working in a positive direction. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right!

From what I have heard, they are trying for a “dynamic and rotating” search function. That means everyone gets better exposure, and not just a lucky few on top all the time, and others get no relevant search exposure.

I do think that’s a good thing, and that’s the target!

#teexpert

Hi ,

You have to reallocate the search tags in your gig . At now fiverr is down otherwise you can search about it in fiverr academy about the guidance on search tags related to new algorithms . However there are other things also that may effect your gig position like order completion rate , early delivery , 5 star ratings , Traffic on your gig , Number of favorites etc

Hope it will helps you ,

thanks

waqas

Archived