Suddenly Gig move 1st page to last page

masud_rn

Hello,
I am new seller my account age is 37 days. And I have completed 39 order. and Total Earning is $384. I my always 1st page now today i see my gig Suddenly showing is last page? What is the reasons? Now my account running order 6. How can possible ? I ask many people what is the reasons. but one can people don’t know the right answer. Fiverr CS don’t clear this matter. they says your performances is low. if my performances is low my gig obviously stay in 2nd page. how can it stay in last page? other seller who are services provide no review no rating they are stay in 2nd page. I hope fiverr system will be solved their bug. Please any one help me. Thank you so much.

• 2 months later...

It’s called Gig Rotation.

Learn about it here:

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

It’s called Gig Rotation.

Learn about it here:

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

I do not whats this. but it is demotivating old sellers and making their future uncertain, I have been working in fiverr more than 2 years and have complete almost 4k orders and my gig is not appearing in search.

I do not whats this. but it is demotivating old sellers and making their future uncertain, I have been working in fiverr more than 2 years and have complete almost 4k orders and my gig is not appearing in search.

I am on last pages for 10 months very strange.

• 1 month later...

You should consider looking at this (and many other threads which discuss the same thing)

This is in the ranting pot for a reason! Just an FYI before responding to this thread. I made a post last week about this - more specifically about the statistics of what happened. This one is more of a BEWARE/rant for business owners. Really can not believe what I am seeing to be honest. June 2020 Joined Fiverr (with experience in my field, just hadn’t used Fiverr) Aug 2020 - First few orders rolled in by October 2020 I was getting steady orders to the point where I could barely keep up, bu…

• 2 months later...

Archived