Suddenly Gig Remove

shakil479

Suddenly my gig was denied . I really don’t know what happen ??

They gave me this message

Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

What is meant here? please can anyone explain me ??

Thank you

Suddenly my gig was denied . I really don’t know what happen ??

They gave me this message

Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.

As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

Thank you

It’s pretty clear, you were found using content or work that wasn’t yours and reselling it/displaying it as your own.

I wasn't surprised to find "your" logo.

image.png.84906c46fd906278ae8902268ddb7761.png

It’s pretty clear, you were found using content or work that wasn’t yours and reselling it/displaying it as your own.

I wasn't surprised to find "your" logo.

But the logo is completely made by me and Does gig removal have anything to do relation with profile?

please

yes this one but how can i do ??? please help me

You agree and undertake not to:

1. copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the Wix Website, the Wix Services (or any part thereof), any Content offered by Wix or Third Party Services for use and display within User Platforms (“Licensed Content”) and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without Wix’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the Wix Terms;

The above is from the Wix Terms of Service.

Make sure not to offer any gigs that break a third party Terms of Service as advised by Fiverr in their message as you may risk your account.

Archived