Suddenly lost Gig position from first page to the lowest

hafsafakhar442

Please can anyone help me why my all gigs go at the lowest position. Even gigs are not showing without filter use. One Gig is ranked on first page in five searching tags. I was getting so many messages daily and get orders. I checked my gigs ranking daily. But suddenly 15 days ago, all gigs are gone worst. I am try my best to rank my gigs again. Available 24/7 time also getting orders from old clients and by buyer requests. But still not changing us found in all my gig ranking. I am on level 2 working from one year. Please someone guide me and help me why it happened with me.
Thank You

Check out the thread below. There may be some advice in there that’s useful to you.

I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your gig’s position in the search, I wanna explain how the search algorithm works and why so many people are confused about it. Why am I getting demoted?Fiverr decided to insert a …

Archived