Suddenly my fiverr got a/c banned?

softparkz

Hello!

Suddenly my Fiverr got a/c banned? I do know why they are disabled my account?

Someone buyer canceled the order via Fiverr team so they disabled my account.

This is the message I got from Fiverr.

"Hi, softparkz!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

This message was triggered by one of the following:
You either requested us to disable your account or that your account was flagged by our system as violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks!
The Fiverr team"

Second message?

“Hi softparkz,
Your order with c***** was canceled by our customer service team. To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.
The funds from this order were returned to the buyer.
Thanks,
The Fiverr Team”

Mod Note: Username removed

3rd missage?

"Hey softparkz,
Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status. We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll join us again soon.

For more information, please contact our customer support team here.
Good luck,
The Fiverr Team"

Hello!

Suddenly my Fiverr got a/c banned? I do know why they are disabled my account?

Someone buyer canceled the order via Fiverr team so they disabled my account.

This is the message I got from Fiverr.

"Hi, softparkz!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

This message was triggered by one of the following:

You either requested us to disable your account or that your account was flagged by our system as violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thanks!

The Fiverr team"

Second message?

“Hi softparkz,

Your order with c***** was canceled by our customer service team. To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team”

Mod Note: Username removed

Hi, sorry this happened! We don’t know either.

To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.

So what was the reason they gave for the cancellation?

The buyer didn’t send me all login details and buyer request to cancel the order via Fiverr team disabled my a/c without any proper reason?

"Hi softparkz,

Your order with c***** was cancelled by our customer service team. To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team"

What kind of gig was it?

Recently one buyer order my gig and the buyer didn’t send me all login details and Then I asked him to send me all login details? and buyer requested to cancel the order via Fiverr team! I do know that! Is it not my fault? because the buyer is no t sending the login details? then how can I fix the problem?

Yes, i send the message to the buyer and I asked him to send me the login details? but the buyer is not responding and directly contacted the Fiverr team to cancel the order? It’s not my not my fault? please help me?

I don’t see a reason for this from what you said. It is possible they will open your account again but I’m not sure.

Do NOT send them many messages or they will not reply and possibly give up on helping you. One message to customer support and then just wait to hear more.

Another one?

"Hey softparkz,
Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status. We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll join us again soon.

Good luck,
The Fiverr Team
"

Another one?

"Hey softparkz,

Good luck,

The Fiverr Team

"

How many times did you send a message to the buyer?

Archived