Suddenly not to how is increase a single impression,clicks ,view in my gig

zafor90

Hi Sellers Community, This is to inform you that for the past 48 hrs it has been seen that many sellers are complaining about their impressions, views etc have suddenly declined to “0”. I would like to inform the Sellers Community that this issue will be resolved soon and Fiverr tech team is already aware of this and working on it to resolve it real soon, as informed to me by the CS. There’s nothing wrong with the seller’s gig. It’s an issue in the backend and will be fixed soon by the Fiverr …

I don’t know if this applies to you, but if your stats are at zero, it does.

Hi Sellers Community, This is to inform you that for the past 48 hrs it has been seen that many sellers are complaining about their impressions, views etc have suddenly declined to “0”. I would like to inform the Sellers Community that this issue will be resolved soon and Fiverr tech team is already aware of this and working on it to resolve it real soon, as informed to me by the CS. There’s nothing wrong with the seller’s gig. It’s an issue in the backend and will be fixed soon by the Fiverr …

I don’t know if this applies to you, but if your stats are at zero, it does.

My stats are at zero too and that’s why I’ve contacted CS and inquired about the same.

Anyways, thanks!!

My stats are at zero too and that’s why I’ve contacted CS and inquired about the same.

Anyways, thanks!!

last 48 hours or my gigs did get nay new impression,clicks& views,i was worry about that but thanks to inform that it will resolve soon

last 48 hours or my gigs did get nay new impression,clicks& views,i was worry about that but thanks to inform that it will resolve soon

Archived