Suddently my gigs deleted

im not violate any tos of fiver or someone copyright . suddently my gig removed . what happen ? does fiver play unfair now ? i demand explanation for it .

if you say my gig cannot be on fiver then why lots of smillar or same gig like me on fiver ?

thanks

Fiverr strongly discourages gigs that may cause them a problem. They typically do not display paid follower gigs in search. They also may deny gigs like these, since they try to uphold the policies of other sites.

See this from Instagram:

“as more people join, keeping Instagram authentic is critical—it’s a place where real people share real moments. We’re committed to doing everything possible to keep Instagram free from the fake and spammy accounts”

hmm ok then why fiverr let others seller who is simmilar / same service with me still able to sell their product . ? it seems like unfair . dont u think so ?

Selling likes is a violation of the Terms of Service of social media, so it’s a violation of Fiverr’s ToS, too.

The others who still have their gigs up simply haven’t been caught yet. You can report them, if you wish; other than that, complaining about their gigs still being active is like seeing someone rob a bank, then you rob another bank, get caught, and complain because the other person got away.

I think it’s a matter of time before gigs that are the same will be denied because of the same reason.