Suddently my response rate going down

sakib398

You should contact the CS, it also happened to me for no reason and it seemed to be related to a bug on their end as they usually block spamming messages → we cannot see them, but it can happen that the clock is still ticking for the response rate.

Did you contact cs for your that problem?

Hi everyone,
I am a fairly new seller on Fiverr and I was recently promoted to level 1 seller. Ever since then my response time has been increasing even though I have not received or seen a new message in my inbox since my level up. It went from 1 hour to 8 hours, then 9 hours, yesterday I saw it at 116 hours and today it says 5 days. Can anyone advise me on this? I contacted customer support, it still went up after that.

This is interesting.

When I use Fiverr as a Buyer I NEVER pay attention to response rate.

I focus my attention on what the Gig is about, pricing and I’ll look over a few reviews.

Response rate means nothing to me if you can do the work and do it well and correctly.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only Buyer who feels that way.

This is interesting.

When I use Fiverr as a Buyer I NEVER pay attention to response rate.

I focus my attention on what the Gig is about, pricing and I’ll look over a few reviews.

Response rate means nothing to me if you can do the work and do it well and correctly.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only Buyer who feels that way.

Thank you @looseink for your response.

Archived