Fiverr Community Forum

Suddently my response rate going down

Suddenly my response rate going down. I don’t know why it happened. I response within 10 min. how I get back my 100% response rate. Seeking experts advice.

6 Likes

How much is your response rate now?

2 Likes

today is 91% yesterday it was 92%

1 Like

Mine is 0% since last month

1 Like

:hushed: :hushed: :hushed: how?

I replied to the client 4 days late

1 Like

Response rate refreshes after 60 days.

1 Like

You should contact the CS, it also happened to me for no reason and it seemed to be related to a bug on their end as they usually block spamming messages → we cannot see them, but it can happen that the clock is still ticking for the response rate.

4 Likes

Did you contact cs for your that problem?

it’s calculated for last 60days , if you don’t perform well in last 60days, then that’s the result

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I am a fairly new seller on Fiverr and I was recently promoted to level 1 seller. Ever since then my response time has been increasing even though I have not received or seen a new message in my inbox since my level up. It went from 1 hour to 8 hours, then 9 hours, yesterday I saw it at 116 hours and today it says 5 days. Can anyone advise me on this? I contacted customer support, it still went up after that.

4 Likes

Yes ! And it was solved within the same day :slight_smile: Their metrics are not functioning perfectly. You should try your luck !

Thank you, but I did contact them and they only said that it refreshes after 60 days but this is clearly a glitch in the system because I have no unread messages nor have I ever had one left unread for so long. Its just confusing and it will definitely reduce me getting any orders. Who wants to buy from someone with a 5 days response time? :cry: :sob:

This is interesting.

When I use Fiverr as a Buyer I NEVER pay attention to response rate.

I focus my attention on what the Gig is about, pricing and I’ll look over a few reviews.

Response rate means nothing to me if you can do the work and do it well and correctly.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only Buyer who feels that way.

2 Likes

Thank you @looseink for your response.

1 Like