Fiverr Community Forum

SudSales Drought-- Has Fiverr Changed Something!

Hi Fiverrs

Level 2 seller here from 2019.
What’s going on? my gigs have
dropped off the face of the Earth.
And no sales in a month :flushed: longest drought ever.
Have they changed the algorithm again?

4 Likes

Have you read this thread yet? Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

4 Likes

Hi, @steve_maxell. :wave:t2: Long time no see! :eyes:

The link @imagination7413 shared has a ling read, but it is well worth it. I learned much from it and the loooong discussion that followed. So, take time and read it. :blush:

4 Likes

H Ii will,what are long-term sellers doing to help get back on top.

1 Like

Did you read Frank’s post? Their are some ideas in there.

1 Like

I just got a large organic order today :thinking:
Maybe the Forum G-d’s are more important than we know.

3 Likes

Best of Luck. I hope You next time get Much more order

1 Like

Nearly everyone seems to have been performing badly since mid-April, and I just started getting orders again right now too. I’ll tell you what that sales slump was:

• “Fiverr 3.0”
  • Spring Break
  • Short vacations due to ease of lockdown regulations worldwide
  • Easter
  • Ramadan
  • Fiscal year cycling

And a lot more. Many weren’t on Fiverr. The month-lasting requests also went down by 40% in my categories, from 1000 to 600, to testify.

5 Likes

Probably. I used to make upper 5 figures a year on this site. Last year, in the lower 4. It’s unfortunate that Fiverr won’t support their high-income earners. They keep on taking on scammers and people who don’t know what they’re doing, while their loyal sellers are pushed to the bottom.

2 Likes

Like any business Fiverr chooses the solution that makes them the most money. For them, “high-income earners” are probably not the most profitable.

1 Like

Maybe so. The onslaught of low income earners may be out selling the fewer high-income earners.

1 Like