Suffering from Buyers and fiverrs system failour

rahat090255

I am working on fiverr for more than 6 months. From the beginning I was working hard for my next evaluation to becaome level 1 seller. On that journey i got many shokcs but the last one was very bad.

One buyer (He is also an seller) submitted an order to my gig very happily, but unfortunately fiverr customer care disable his account and for that disable, my order was cancelled. Okay as the order is cancelled it doesnt matter to me but what matters is the order completion rate reduced to bellow 90% for that cancellation and i dont have 1% fault on this issue.
Same thing happesn to me before but on that time i did not care about it but this time I care because my next evaluation is knocking at the door and i was going to be promoted on the next level. For their Mistake I think this time its is not possible. I contacted with Customer support and they agree with me that it is not my fault and they can’t do anything regarding this issue as it is automated.
How will i solve that issue? As it is fiver’s problem so they sould solve it, and if I am not promoted next month for their fault then i will take legal action against them.

Legal action?

Trust me that is not going to take you anywhere, no matter how hard you try they are too big to be affected by you.

There are hundreds of sellers who are facing such issues on daily basis and ranting on forum but nothing is happening and may not happen in future, I used to earn $500-700 each month but since this new evaluation system came up I have barely made equal amount in entire year.

Trust me your issue is very small compared to other people, some have lost their funds, some have lost their ranking, some got warning, some lost their account and some got demoted.

So now it’s your choice, either you can leave Fiverr for other platform or you can work here as their TOS.

Legal action?

Trust me that is not going to take you anywhere, no matter how hard you try they are too big to be affected by you.

There are hundreds of sellers who are facing such issues on daily basis and ranting on forum but nothing is happening and may not happen in future, I used to earn $500-700 each month but since this new evaluation system came up I have barely made equal amount in entire year.

Trust me your issue is very small compared to other people, some have lost their funds, some have lost their ranking, some got warning, some lost their account and some got demoted.

So now it’s your choice, either you can leave Fiverr for other platform or you can work here as their TOS.

But they agree that its not my fault then why will i suffer for the crime which i did not commit?

I am working on fiverr for more than 6 months. From the beginning I was working hard for my next evaluation to becaome level 1 seller. On that journey i got many shokcs but the last one was very bad.

One buyer (He is also an seller) submitted an order to my gig very happily, but unfortunately fiverr customer care disable his account and for that disable, my order was cancelled. Okay as the order is cancelled it doesnt matter to me but what matters is the order completion rate reduced to bellow 90% for that cancellation and i dont have 1% fault on this issue.

Same thing happesn to me before but on that time i did not care about it but this time I care because my next evaluation is knocking at the door and i was going to be promoted on the next level. For their Mistake I think this time its is not possible. I contacted with Customer support and they agree with me that it is not my fault and they can’t do anything regarding this issue as it is automated.

How will i solve that issue? As it is fiver’s problem so they sould solve it, and if I am not promoted next month for their fault then i will take legal action against them.

if I am not promoted next month for their fault then i will take legal action against them.

So… You’re going to hire a lawyer (if there’s any who would want to work on such a case), file a lawsuit against a company headquartered in Israel, spend tons of money because the whole thing involves international law, all in hopes of getting what? A level that doesn’t guarantee anything? A badge on your profile?

if I am not promoted next month for their fault then i will take legal action against them.

So… You’re going to hire a lawyer (if there’s any who would want to work on such a case), file a lawsuit against a company headquartered in Israel, spend tons of money because the whole thing involves international law, all in hopes of getting what? A level that doesn’t guarantee anything? A badge on your profile?

Interesting of you to mention that! I was all the time convinced that this is an american company …

Maybe also because there was no way to find any (!) place on the site where they say who they actually are (if this were an EU company such information would simply be compulsory).

Interesting of you to mention that! I was all the time convinced that this is an american company …

Maybe also because there was no way to find any (!) place on the site where they say who they actually are (if this were an EU company such information would simply be compulsory).

There’s Wikipedia…

en.wikipedia.org
250px-Fiverr_logo_svg.png.473d643d1b0f0b1bf60b0bf588598e01.png

Fiverr

Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010, the company is based in Tel Aviv, and provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide. As of 2012[update], over three million services were listed on Fiverr. Fiverr was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman on February 1, 2010. Wininger came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offere...

And there’s also Fiverr itself, listing their headquarters (scroll down a little bit): https://www.fiverr.com/jobs

The information is very easy to find, and isn’t a secret at all.

i will take legal action against them.

:roll_eyes: How many times have I read that on this forum.

They never follow through. It’s just their frustration talking. Most of the people who make that kind of claim on the forums don’t have any idea how the legal system actually works.

They never follow through. It’s just their frustration talking. Most of the people who make that kind of claim on the forums don’t have any idea how the legal system actually works.

It’s making me laugh though. 😄

and if I am not promoted next month for their fault then i will take legal action against them.

HAHAHAHA!!! Good luck!

There is nothing that can be done because that is how Fiverr’s system has been for awhile.

and if I am not promoted next month for their fault then i will take legal action against them.

HAHAHAHA!!! Good luck!

There is nothing that can be done because that is how Fiverr’s system has been for awhile.

Here’s my story…

I got an order from a new client, everything went through without any issues. They liked my work enough to offer me an 8 order project. They placed their 2nd order and everything went through without any issues. They placed their 3rd order and after doing so decided to try and change their credit card info. This flagged their account for some reason and Fiverr banned them and canceled the order. Sucks for me right!

They ended up making a new account and placing 5 more orders without any issues plus tips. My advice is don’t occupy your time with something that is out of your control. Get upset, get pissed, vent a little, then move on.

There’s Wikipedia…

en.wikipedia.org
d4f107611ab61ba33e9131c826c15f3200714d76.png

Fiverr

Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010, the company is based in Tel Aviv, and provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide. As of 2012[update], over three million services were listed on Fiverr. Fiverr was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman on February 1, 2010. Wininger came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offere...

And there’s also Fiverr itself, listing their headquarters (scroll down a little bit): https://www.fiverr.com/jobs

The information is very easy to find, and isn’t a secret at all.

Thanks for that, but I really don’t think I should have to look into "Jobs " !!! or even worse, on Wikipedia to find that out. Now seriously, this type of information should be found in at least one of the following sections: contact, “about company”, terms of service or the like. And there’s nothing there, no matter how much you look after it …

Archived