Suggest me for my first gig

Guest ashik_kuet

Guest ashik_kuet

Hi, Community,
Please, visit my profile and gig and let me know your suggestions to improve.

favicon-32x32.png.03a9c24569ed5fa989679e571bdc2960.png
do-wordpress-migration-change-host-in-2-hours.jpg.dcd9486cd3d0c4b5744c5fc31412f693.jpg

For only $15, ashik_kuet will do wordpress migration change host in 2 hours. | --- Move - Clone - Transfer - Migrate WordPress in 2 hours ---I will migrate your wp site from one host to another host or | On Fiverr

Please use the little ✏️ to change the category of your post. Asking people to visit your gig is not NEWS!

In fact, it is against the Fiverr Forum Rules to post a link to your gigs anywhere but in My Fiverr Gigs or Improve My Gigs.

Please change the category before someone flags your post, and it gets removed or greyed out. 😱

Hi, Community,

Please, visit my profile and gig and let me know your suggestions to improve.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
dcd87ad78fdc584039b13fb07c800e19798d721e_2_596x500.jpeg

ashik_kuet : I will do wordpress migration change host in 2 hours for $15 on...

For only $15, ashik_kuet will do wordpress migration change host in 2 hours. | --- Move - Clone - Transfer - Migrate WordPress in 2 hours ---I will migrate your wp site from one host to another host or | On Fiverr

Please, visit my profile and gigs and let me know your suggestions.

What, you changed the category to an incorrect one after @lloydsolutions was so kind and changed the category of your post to the correct one! 😱 You are not a NEW USER! You have had an account on the Forum since November!

If you want people to look at your gig and give you suggestions make your post in the proper category! Or are you only trying to improve your clicks? :thinking:

Guest ashik_kuet

Please, visit my profile and gigs and let me know your suggestions.

What, you changed the category to an incorrect one after @lloydsolutions was so kind and changed the category of your post to the correct one! 😱 You are not a NEW USER! You have had an account on the Forum since November!

If you want people to look at your gig and give you suggestions make your post in the proper category! Or are you only trying to improve your clicks? :thinking:

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Archived