Suggestion for buyers request

vikensoni

Hello, here I got one suggestion for the Buyers request. when we send the request to the buyer there should be an option where we can attach our best work. It could be the image or any other related to the request. Buyer will see the best work and can select the seller’s gig that he/she want.

Hello, here I got one suggestion for the Buyers request. when we send the request to the buyer there should be an option where we can attach our best work. It could be the image or any other related to the request. Buyer will see the best work and can select the seller’s gig that he/she want.

best

Creative idea. Actually fiverr use gallery, live portfolio, PDF as sellers best work. What you say!

Thant’s a great idea. There should also be another feature that provides buyer’s profile with statistics like number of purchases, ratings, cancellation rate etc.

If you knew how many gigs I purchased, my rating, cancellation rate etc.

How would this affect the way you bid on Buyer’s Request?

If you knew how many gigs I purchased, my rating, cancellation rate etc.

How would this affect the way you bid on Buyer’s Request?

Hello, gina_riley2

Buyers request is all about the wordings that we send to our buyers. Buyers see the proposal and choose the sellers for their work. If sellers can attach the image or something that related to the buyer’s requirement I think that would be great for us.

Archived