Fiverr Forum

Suggestion for Forum Feature

I would like to get notified when someone replies to one of my comments (uses @musiclover in a thread). Its hard to check for responses when you’re extremely active in the forum.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Exactly. Almost every forum has this ability to notify the users.

You can check it in the My activities…section…to what all threads have you contributed… But anyway… Its a great idea…

Reply to @dins_cool: Yes I know, but I would like to know if someone replies to my specific comment verses someone who just posted comment in general or to someone else. You understand what I’m saying?

Reply to @vedmak: Dude, you were at like 900 posts last week, and now look at you. Amazing! Lol

Reply to @vedmak: Oh I can’t keep up. I would have to be on here all damn day. Lol

Reply to @vedmak: I’m sure. Lol

Reply to @vedmak: 900 to 1700 posts, very exciting, any good stats are fun to play, I must keep up with you vedmak and musiclover lol

Reply to @viser1000: vedmak is a machine. There’s no keeping up with him. Lol

Reply to @vedmak: an existence of something absolute is entertaining in itself even as a daydream!

Reply to @musiclover: I agree, all of his posts make sense as compared to my game posts which about comprises the majority of my posts^^

Reply to @vedmak: ‘in one swift move…’ - I love the way this sounds! Like a batto giri against destiny…

Reply to @vedmak: You have the heart of a true samurai.