Fiverr Community Forum

Suggestion for getting buyer

Its has been long day .Iam not getting any buyer .please give me suggestion what should i do…i feel very sad.I failed to convinced my buyer.Please give me idea :unamused: :unamused:

15 Likes

Advertise your gig. Post more and more examples of your work on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. Post 5 to 7 daily in each. Inshallah you will get the job very fast.
Happy Freelancing…

5 Likes

You have 11 hours of read-time shown in your forum profile, but no notable activity in the right places. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gigs, please see the (IMG) section:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

@tanjit67 Posting like that is spam, and will get you in trouble.

7 Likes

Here’s a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:

1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
  2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
  3. Don’t worry about up sells in the beginning - you need sales.
  4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)
2 Likes

#imagination7413 You probably didn’t read my post.You probably didn’t read my post.
I didn’t say anything about spamming.

2 Likes

thank you for your valuable advice.i will maintain it

2 Likes

Yes That’s called spamming.

Thank you i will try to follow it

use buyer request section

Don’t post five-six times a day like he said! It will get you in trouble!

Hello,
Share you Gig on social media.

Thank you very much for your valuable advice.I will follow it

@fatimaakter
Don’t worry. Try to hard work. Some problem with me. Try to complete 10 bids daily
thank you

thanks for your valuable advice

1 Like