Suggestion for Gig description

nitu_18m

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design anything quality custom editable canva instagram template feed commercial
In the gig description:
“Thankyou” could be “Thank you”

Gig: I will b2b GEO targeted linkedin email list industry lead prospecting web research data
Maybe add a space after each number and full stop in the list, eg. "1. " instead of “1.”.

In the “Why will you give me orders:” section it says “4.Positive customer review” - but you have no reviews currently.

In the FAQ you say “Are you available for long term project or relationship?” and a seperate question for “Can you work for Long Term?”, so it’s asking the same thing twice really.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design anything quality custom editable canva instagram template feed commercial

In the gig description:

“Thankyou” could be “Thank you”

Gig: I will b2b GEO targeted linkedin email list industry lead prospecting web research data

Maybe add a space after each number and full stop in the list, eg. "1. " instead of “1.”.

In the “Why will you give me orders:” section it says “4.Positive customer review” - but you have no reviews currently.

In the FAQ you say “Are you available for long term project or relationship?” and a seperate question for “Can you work for Long Term?”, so it’s asking the same thing twice really.

Thank you for your correction, really appreciate that… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived