Suggestion for gig improvement

farhangul262

Hello Experts,

Please check my gig,is this good or I should edit some more?

favicon.icoFiverr.com
47d5816773cf942f1af49416ab9be9665815441a.png

farhangul262 : I will help microsoft excel issues, formula, spreadsheet, convert...

For only $5, farhangul262 will help microsoft excel issues, formula, spreadsheet, convert pdf. | with the 10 years of professionalexperiencein Microsoft Excel, I have completed 400+ projectson Fiverr with high feedback, There are so many excel task...

At first look, you should:

• change the “Why I am:” to something like “What you get” or “Why you should hire me”, because “why I am” sounds like a philosophical & rhetorical question that makes no sense to a buyer

• spell check your gig description, because you have errors like “conert” instead of “convert”, you used “many more” instead of “much more”

• maybe consider adding a speed video showing how you fix/clean things, or a slideshow of some sort

• consider mentioning in your description what a “revision” means to avoid misinterpretations and problems with buyers

• and why not take advantage of the 3 Packages system and create 3 different packages built on top of each other?

• change the “Why I am:” to something like “What you get” or “Why you should hire me”, because “why I am” sounds like a philosophical & rhetorical question that makes no sense to a buyer

• spell check your gig description, because you have errors like “conert” instead of “convert”, you used “many more” instead of “much more”

• maybe consider adding a speed video showing how you fix/clean things, or a slideshow of some sort

• consider mentioning in your description what a “revision” means to avoid misinterpretations and problems with buyers

• and why not take advantage of the 3 Packages system and create 3 different packages built on top of each other?

Thank you woofy31 for suggestion.

Please I would also love it if you check my gig for any errors. I would be honoured to learn from an

expert.

@nikavoice LOL 😂 today I thought I should reply to an “improve my gig” post and make a good deed, but immediately after doing so people confused me with an official gig improvement expert haha! I’m tagged now.

so people confused me with an official gig improvement expert haha!

so people confused me with an official gig improvement expert haha

Deja Vu!! 😐

@nikavoice LOL 😂 today I thought I should reply to an “improve my gig” post and make a good deed, but immediately after doing so people confused me with an official gig improvement expert haha! I’m tagged now.

Well… I can’t blame them for wanting to learn from one of the best on here. But, I think you’ve opened up a can of worms. 🐛

Well… I can’t blame them for wanting to learn from one of the best on here. But, I think you’ve opened up a can of worms. 🐛

Ahahaha, couldn’t have said it better 😃

@bkaka5279 why did you just copy my words? at least give me a Like if you do so 😛

@gina_riley2 I think it’s Deja Spåm!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived