Suggestion for Improve My Gig?

smart_desiner

hi,
welcome in the fiverr community.
may I know what is your name? can you give me your gig link?what do you do? I am bauanno from Bangladesh and I am a photoshop editor.
I think you can check this amazing article in fiverr academic to increase your sell.i am reading them my self now.they are very helpful too. have a great day.
bauanno

hi,

welcome in the fiverr community.

may I know what is your name? can you give me your gig link?what do you do? I am bauanno from Bangladesh and I am a photoshop editor.

I think you can check this amazing article in fiverr academic to increase your sell.i am reading them my self now.they are very helpful too. have a great day.

bauanno

i am bangladeshi too

please help me

Hello brother! welcome to the Fiverr forum. Here is a very helpful article. please read carefully top to bottom … Hope you will learn many things from it … Best wishes for you …@smart_desiner

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr Tips for sellers. How to increase sells!

I have had good success on Fiverr.com as a second source of income. I can not say that I am rich but I do know how to network to gain and or maintain clients. One of the questions I get often is "how to get buyers or the first sell?" Tip 1. When...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 87 ❤

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 3:16 AM, smart_desiner said:

I use animated PNG my gig its any problem??

Customer Support clearly told me animated PNGs or GIFs are against the rules, and should not be used in your profile pic, and neither in your gig images. If the Fiverr Editorial team sees your flashy profile / gig images, they will probably disable your account, and then there’s no more level to worry about as you could lose everything Fiverr-related 😉

Now please kindly go and remove all animated images from your profile / gigs if you don’t want to get into trouble with Fiverr ☀️

I use animated PNG my gig

its any problem??

Customer Support clearly told me animated PNGs or GIFs are against the rules, and should not be used in your profile pic, and neither in your gig images.

If the Fiverr Editorial team sees your flashy profile / gig images, they will probably disable your account, and then there’s no more level to worry about as you could lose everything Fiverr-related 😉

Now please kindly go and remove all animated images from your profile / gigs if you don’t want to get into trouble with Fiverr ☀️

THANKS

i already deleted all png of my gig.

now what can i do for level problem solved??

I use animated PNG my gig

its any problem??

Customer Support clearly told me animated PNGs or GIFs are against the rules, and should not be used in your profile pic, and neither in your gig images.

If the Fiverr Editorial team sees your flashy profile / gig images, they will probably disable your account, and then there’s no more level to worry about as you could lose everything Fiverr-related 😉

It’s only for Animated PNGs and GIFs, right? Not for PNG images, right? Never heard of such thing.

It’s only for Animated PNGs and GIFs, right? Not for PNG images, right? Never heard of such thing.

Only animated images are forbidden (animated png, gif and any other animated image format). Fiverr requires you to publish a video if you need animated presentations.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How to ranking your gig??

1. at first Follow Fiverr Rules
  2. Optimize your Gig.
  3. Relevant Gig Tittle and Keyword
  4. Must be add your Port-polio link in your gig descriptions
  5. Use Clean & Attractive Gig Image
  6. add Gig video and pdf
  7. Don’t edit gig many time
  8. Share your Gig in Social media ( fb, twitter, LinkedIn )
  9. Always try best output to your Clint
  10. earns positive reviews

If you can follow them

Hopefully you will get good Result

Kind regards

• at first Follow Fiverr Rules
  • Optimize your Gig.
  • Relevant Gig Tittle and Keyword
  • Must be add your Port-polio link in your gig descriptions
  • Use Clean & Attractive Gig Image
  • add Gig video and pdf
  • Don’t edit gig many time
  • Share your Gig in Social media ( fb, twitter, LinkedIn )
  • Always try best output to your Clint
  • earns positive reviews

From all these 10 tips, only 2 can be consider true (number 2 and 10), all the others there is nothing to do in ranking a gig.

Please take care in sharing such false information here.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Everyone on fiverr, I am Level two seller on fiverr. last 3 month don,t get any Order from new buyer. note: I have 9 gig (Logo, business card, flyer, bg removal, invitations card, Color change etc). please give some tips or suggestions for improve and get more order. Here is the link to see my profile and gig https://www.fiverr.com/smart_desiner?up_rollout=true
Advanced Thanks.

Archived