Suggestion for Improving my gigs

abdnahid

Hey there fiverr community,
Feeling the necessity of learning more things I paused my fiverr account for a year or so and after learning web development I am back at fiverr again. I completed a job back then and after that I didn’t use fiverr at all. I have opened 4 gigs on web development back december and my gigs are not ranking that well. I will be pleased to get any suggestion for my gigs.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 28 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Your word on the matter is not proof. Social media marketing doesn’t work if you’re doing it wrong. What most people think is marketing is not.

Use social media

Social media is advertising in its purest form. As a buyer, you should establish social media accounts specifically for your Fiverr business. […] Start with one platform at a time. You are ultimately creating a brand image, which requires attention to detail and consistency in how you establish yourself. This takes time and thought, so don’t rush through it.

Also, avoid the following traps: buying traffic, likes, or SEO optimization. There is no magic formula you can buy to make your social media presence explode overnight. Grow your social media presence naturally. Playing it clean and being patient will ensure you attract the right potential sales leads.

Source: fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform

Archived