Suggestion for Messages / Closing Gigs

genycis

Hello,

Just wanted to make two minor suggestions with hopes that they are considered.

First, Hoping that your team will consider changing the 1200 character max on all messages / Delivery of gig messages perhaps to either 1500 or 2000 if possible.

There are times when I need to exceed the 1200 by a bit, but creating a whole new message after 1200 can be a bit inconvenient and confusing to the customers.

The other suggestion is in the “Inbox” of our messages, to the right side, where it says “All” “Unread” “Starred” and “Archived”. My suggestion is to add “Read” as well to this list if possible.

Thank you in advance for your considering these modifications.

Hello,

Just wanted to make two minor suggestions with hopes that they are considered.

First, Hoping that your team will consider changing the 1200 character max on all messages / Delivery of gig messages perhaps to either 1500 or 2000 if possible.

There are times when I need to exceed the 1200 by a bit, but creating a whole new message after 1200 can be a bit inconvenient and confusing to the customers.

The other suggestion is in the “Inbox” of our messages, to the right side, where it says “All” “Unread” “Starred” and “Archived”. My suggestion is to add “Read” as well to this list if possible.

Thank you in advance for your considering these modifications.

Archived