Suggestion for my gig--

chisel99

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I’m pretty sure that is not alright as a gig package. Packages are part of the contract of your gig. It is clever, I’ll give you that. It’s just very unprofessional.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I’m pretty sure that is not alright as a gig package. Packages are part of the contract of your gig. It is clever, I’ll give you that. It’s just very unprofessional.

Thanks for your advice. Can it be a violation of TOS?

Thanks for your advice. Can it be a violation of TOS?

It’s not violating the TOS, but it’s unprofessional as @imagination7413 said.

Instead of making a whole package for it, you should leave a note in your gig description that asks buyers to contact you before ordering.

Even with this package, a buyer could still order it and not have to contact you first!

Archived