Suggestion For New Payment Methods

verablue2000

I will like to make a suggestion for new payment methods to be added to the Fiverr withdrawal methods. I am a seller from Nigeria and we can’t receive funds via PayPal here in Nigeria. This has left us with no other option than using Payoneer.

This payment method is not favorable to us and it’ll be really nice to have other options as well. Skrill is a good example.

Please we need more options.

UPDATE:
It’ll also be amazing to have the option to withdraw directly into our bank account like someone suggested.

Upooo ! Very Sad but I don’t thing Fiverr have any other withdrawal method. Bank Transfer is only available in US.

As i can see you are in Fiverr Since 2016, So how you withdraw before ?

I have been using Payoneer but they keep making changes and increasing the charges. This is unacceptable as they’re only looking out for their own best interest.

We should be able to withdraw directly into our bank account. Payoneer has kept increasing their charges on withdrawal. If we received our money directly from Fiverr into our home bank account, we would be happy and satisfied enough on our earnings.

very true 👍

I totally agree with having the option to withdraw directly into our bank account. I wonder why this feature is only available for sellers in the US

Absolutely, I agree. Nigerians need other reliable methods to withdraw funds other than Payoneer and PayPal. there are a lot of reliable companies that will be happy to work with Fiverr and also willing to give us a better experience.

Fiverr should please look into this and Integrate a new method as soon as possible.

Please the payment methods should be looked into as payoneer is no longer favourable to we Nigerians.
It seems unfair that we Nigerians are restricted to just one payment method.
I believe the Fiverr team care about all sellers equally irrespective of our nationality, and will be willing to give all sellers equal number of methods of receiving payment.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Paystack and Flutterwave will be a very good option for African sellers, charges are low and quick payment, services better than PayPal and Payoneer joined together. But I think Fiverr as a deal with this two companies and will be difficult to add other withdrawal companies without some rift.

Archived