Suggestion for the fiverr app

vicwaqas

On 12/18/2017 at 4:06 AM, nikavoice said:

Loving the new fiverr app update 😃

Tell us what you’re loving about it? I don’t see anything extraordinarily new. 🙃 . It’s so much easier now to manage the gigs and to see your stats and everything

The online and offline button is on the menu now , I am kinda getting a sleep feeling from the app 😛 . It’s so much easier now to manage the gigs and to see your stats and everything

The fiverr app is amazing , I just wish it had a night mode as well

The online and offline button is on the menu now , I am kinda getting a sleep feeling from the app 😛 . It’s so much easier now to manage the gigs and to see your stats and everything

I am kinda getting a sleep feeling from the app 😛 . It’s so much easier now to manage the gigs

OK, cool! But, remember if you 💤

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jrhridoy

I can’t get the app to let me use seller mode. It now only shows me gigs I might want to buy like it thinks I’m not a seller. I’m not sure how this happened.

Please go to below of the menus.Where you can see, “view as seller” or “view as buyer”. From there you can change your app’s interface.

I can’t get the app to let me use seller mode. It now only shows me gigs I might want to buy like it thinks I’m not a seller. I’m not sure how this happened.

Did you check whether you can switch it around on the left side menu bar? It´s the very last item on my menu, perhaps you haven´t scrolled to the very bottom and missed it?

Archived