Suggestion needed for my new gig

baharultanim

Hi,
I have heard about Fiverr since 2 years ago. I had a dream on Fiverr to earn something from here. I admitted myself to an institution but unfortunately, I have to come here recently without their instruction because the course is not going more because of some of their lackings. But the syllabus was completed but the marketplaces class was incomplete. So I have created my three gigs here but not getting any order. So, How long can I work on Fiverr or is there my career. I am now an expert in a t-shirt, banner, logo totally on 10 kinds of jobs.
Here are they: 1. Banner design
2. T-shirt design
3. Brochure design
4. Business card design
5. Calendar Design
6. Flyer design
7. CV Template design
8. Logo design
9. Pattern design
10. Product packaging design
11. QR code and Barcode generator
How do I can to generate my income. I need suggestions from all dear Fiverr forum users.
I am hopeful of your great suggestions.
Please visit my gigs and suggest to me is it proper or anything needed to change.

favicon-32x32.png.936e2a9d42c0b61d1be0f9a5831b2221.png Fiverr.com 379500f6-05cf-4c6c-bf3a-25a5b7b96ae9.jpg.c604d2457495de6eda562454ed7243b4.jpg

baharultanim's public profile on Fiverr

Hi,I am Baharul working in this sector as a professional graphic designer for a long time. I have strong experience and interest in print-on-demand platforms such as Printful, Printify, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, Teespring, Viralstyle, Gearlaunch,...

Sincerely
Baharultanim

Hi,

I have heard about Fiverr since 2 years ago. I had a dream on Fiverr to earn something from here. I admitted myself to an institution but unfortunately, I have to come here recently without their instruction because the course is not going more because of some of their lackings. But the syllabus was completed but the marketplaces class was incomplete. So I have created my three gigs here but not getting any order. So, How long can I work on Fiverr or is there my career. I am now an expert in a t-shirt, banner, logo totally on 10 kinds of jobs.

Here are they: 1. Banner design

2. T-shirt design

3. Brochure design

4. Business card design

5. Calendar Design

6. Flyer design

7. CV Template design

8. Logo design

9. Pattern design

10. Product packaging design

11. QR code and Barcode generator

How do I can to generate my income. I need suggestions from all dear Fiverr forum users.

I am hopeful of your great suggestions.

Please visit my gigs and suggest to me is it proper or anything needed to change.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 48f7839fc890d0cdc0b08dff605802ccf7a42bb2.jpeg

baharultanim's public profile on Fiverr

Hi,I am Baharul working in this sector as a professional graphic designer for a long time. I have strong experience and interest in print-on-demand platforms such as Printful, Printify, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, Teespring, Viralstyle, Gearlaunch,...

Sincerely

Baharultanim

How do I can to generate my income.

Check this out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived