Fiverr Forum

Suggestion needed Please

Hi, Hope you all are doing well. Please can you review my profile and let me know if there is anything you may suggest except adding videos.
Here is the link to my profile : https://www.fiverr.com/zunaira_shah
my sales were always good in the start but i got a bit busy in last few month and was unable to give time to fiverr due to which my profie went down …i am trying my best to rebulit my impression but seems like an impossible task now. Would you like to suggest something?

Your profile is pretty good. I would suggest to start a new gigi with similar offering, make it more detailed and use all of 1200 characters. If you can, do use a video. Stand out with your new gig and I think people will start to order. I am new to Fiverr and suffering from the same.

I’ve received my first order, over-delivered him and received a five-star rating. By the way, primarily I am writer. It took me two weeks to figure out the problems with help of some good people here.

So I am suggesting you these changes. Hope this will help. Best of luck, hope you get more sales!

Dear Zunaira:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

The moderators will probably move this thread to the “Improve My Gig” section of the Forum.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Your smiling face should appear in your profile image.
Your log line: "Graphic Design is my Passion"
Your profile text – note the edits:

I’m an Engineer and Graphics Designer, expert in all aspects of Business Card Design, Flyer Design, Picture Editing, Banner Design to Large Scale Billboards, etc. I’m creative, fast & very deadline oriented. My goal is your satisfaction. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

Unlimited revisions is a terrible idea that costs you $$$$ and leads to bad reviews, because there are Buyers who are only too willing to abuse that. You should also explore packages.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

You’ve indicated that you don’t want to be advised to make a video. If you’re not comfortable appearing in your video, you could make a video of screenshots of your work, and hire a voiceover artist on Fiverr to provide the narration. There’s lots of music on the web that is designed for this purpose, as well. You may need to talk about this issue with Fiverr Support for their guidance on the matter. Not having a video costs you visibility, sales, and $$$$!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Ohh thankyou @writergump for your precious time and precious suggesions. I will surely work on that and will make more gigs. :slight_smile:

@blaisefaint thanks alot for a detailed review of my profile …i have made all the changes you mentioned and will work on the picture and videos as well.

I wish you very best of luck! :slight_smile: And @blaisefaint is one of those gems who helped me to start here.