Suggestion on my gig idea?

I don’t know if this is a good idea, please let me know if it’s good!

I am one of the younger folks here in the Fiverr community at around 15 years old. This means that I am very well still a student. I am doing the American system but do IGCSE subjects too. Yes, it’s weird. Nevertheless, I feel I want to help IGCSE/GCSE students with their subjects. That means I want to provide them with my notes (which are typed for convenience) which have links to the syllabus so it’s as to the point as possible.

I do the following subjects with the following grades:

Math (Higher variant): A, projected A*

World Language: A, projected A

World Literature: B, projected A

History: A, projected A*

Spanish: A, projected A*

Drama: A, projected A

Biology: A*

Physics: A*

Chemistry: A*

Let me know if my idea is good. I would love to take in some suggestions! Thanks guys. Thought I’d post here because you folks always provide wonderful criticism and feedback.

Sure, try I will help you with World Literature

Google the other terms, and see how much competition you have. If nobody’s doing chemistry, you might get a lot of orders.

You could do " I will do your Chemistry Homework"

By the way, what is World Language? Is that an actual course? Or were you referring to languages you speak?

Reply to @fastcopywriter:

World Language and World Literature are actually special versions of normal Language and Literature. It’s English but we study English novels from different countries, not only Western novels.

Reply to @bytezz: Well, if people are searching for “World Language,” you’ll do well. You can always do: I’ll help with your World Language or LITERATURE homework"

Some might be searching literature, and Fiverr allows you to have one word in all caps.

While homework is cool, I have way too much homework for myself, doing other homework will murder me. Therefore, I’ve decided to be a niche and provide examination notes and study sheets for people doing the same examination program as I am doing.

Reply to @bytezz: I hope your buyers are happy with that, because when I order an SEO analysis of my website and end up getting the same generic pdf everyone gets, that makes me feel cheated.

It’s never exactly the same. If I ever receive an order, I will fish through my handwritten notes and put them on a computer in a very presentable way. I am creating the content on request. It’s there, but needs to be digitized.

I understand what you mean but I feel that your situation and scenario is different to mine! I also provide SEO analysis on my 'test your website as a user gig.

Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestion! It got me thinking about other possible gigs.

Reply to @bytezz: You’re in a different universe than me. For example, I know about the game Minecraft (never played it but saw it on South Park), but you talk about testing the Minecraft server?

https://www.fiverr.com/bytezz/test-your-minecraft-server

What is that?

Either way, keep making more gears in the technology area you understand so well. Anyone can do reviews, few can do technology.

Not only can I test them, I can set them up too.

Maybe I’ll do that.