Suggestion to lower the minimum gig price to $3 (resolving the $2 service charge)

inka_iskandar

After the $2 service charge, I can imagine how buyers feel cheated to pay a minimum $7 not $5.

My suggestion is to lower the minimum gig price to $3, I just feel it’s best to prevent making our customer to feel cheated on this site. Others may think $3 is a very low price but I personally would prefer it than ripping my costumer’s overall happiness when working with me. I can edit my packages so it’ll fit the price etc etc.

After the $2 service charge, I can imagine how buyers feel cheated to pay a minimum $7 not $5.

My suggestion is to lower the minimum gig price to $3, I just feel it’s best to prevent making our customer to feel cheated on this site. Others may think $3 is a very low price but I personally would prefer it than ripping my costumer’s overall happiness when working with me. I can edit my packages so it’ll fit the price etc etc.

My suggestion is to lower the minimum gig price to $3,

Fiverr seems to be moving away from $5 gigs, and encouraging sellers to increase their prices.

There’s no way that they would lower the minimum gig price.

If you wish, you can try giving your work away for free, that way those who get your services wouldn’t have to pay any fees.

Archived