Suggestions for beginners

dibalok_dey

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly.

Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

Here are just a few tips:

• advertise your gig on other social media platforms (facebook, etc)
  • make sure your thumbnail and description are appealing
  • target a specific audience
  • make sure you make a good impression on your first seller! The first one is always the hardest to get but if you have a good review you’re more than likely to get more customers.

Good luck!

Here are just a few tips:

• advertise your gig on other social media platforms (facebook, etc)
  • make sure your thumbnail and description are appealing
  • target a specific audience
  • make sure you make a good impression on your first seller! The first one is always the hardest to get but if you have a good review you’re more than likely to get more customers.

Good luck!

I will surely follow the advice, thanks

1…try to active 20+ hours in fiver and passes you time in fiver forum community.
2. Try to reply in others post .
3. quick reply to client message
4.send buyer request
5.share your gig in other social media that help you to increase impressions ,views, clicks. sometimes it makes an order to you.

Dear
Try to active active in your Fiverr ID, Regular communicate with Fiverr forum try to follow the rules of fiverr.
Quick reply to Client. Send Buyer Request everyday.

Besides try to marketing your gig in different social media platforms so your Gig impression clicks views will increase day by day.

Hope this will help to rank your Gig .

Best of Luck 😍

1…try to active 20+ hours in fiver and passes you time in fiver forum community.

4.send buyer request

5.share your gig in other social media that help you to increase impressions ,views, clicks. sometimes it makes an order to you.

i will definitely do that, thanks mate for your advice

Dear

Try to active active in your Fiverr ID, Regular communicate with Fiverr forum try to follow the rules of fiverr.

Quick reply to Client. Send Buyer Request everyday.

Besides try to marketing your gig in different social media platforms so your Gig impression clicks views will increase day by day.

Hope this will help to rank your Gig .

Best of Luck 😍

thanks mate, i will definitely do that

here is some tips for you…

1. You Can Add a gig video. …
  2. Make sure your gig delivery time makes sense.
  3. Use SEO to help your gig get found.
  4. Make your profile stand out.
  5. Get the app.
  6. Review the best practices.

IF You Follow my suggestion, I Think You Will Be A good Seller.

Take Love…

Of course mate, I would absolutely follow the advises and Thanks.

I’m also new in fiverr. But I’ve some knowledge about this. I want to say you to spend too much time in fiverr forum!

Thank you very much.

I’m also new in fiverr. But I’ve some knowledge about this. I want to say you to spend too much time in fiverr forum!

Thank you very much.

I am a level 2 seller who believes that by being on the Fiverr Forum daily I learned much that helped me improve my gigs and profile.

Thank you very much.

I am a level 2 seller who believes that by being on the Fiverr Forum daily I learned much that helped me improve my gigs and profile.

Yes you are right brother!

4.send buyer request

Do you only need 4 hours of sleep each night?

I show myself as active on Fiverr from 7 am until 9 pm. I sleep for 8 to 9 hours. Yet, I still get orders and consider myself to be doing well on the Fiverr platform.

Thank you very much.

so i have to choose my next gig very carefully

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design eyecatching landing page with elementor pro
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the gig’s packages have the number of revisions set to “unlimited”.

Gig: I will synchronize your woocommerce store with facebook shop
In the gig description:
“I‘ll categorized your Facebook Shop” could be “I’ll categorize your Facebook shop”

In the profile:
“I am an web developer” could be “I am a web developer”

Archived