Suggestions for better Gig

attia1007

Optimize your GIG image with a positive color background. make it eye-catchy. use SEO friendly title and Description. use a valuable price that is appropriate for the gig price.

Could you please recommend me SEO friendly title? Means tell me which keyword i use for that?

Could you please recommend me SEO friendly title? Means tell me which keyword i use for that?

search your category work on Fiverr and check top 10 gigs . see how they use there title and descriptions. what types of keyword they are using . i hope you can easily understand what u need to do . but dont copy anything just research them .

search your category work on Fiverr and check top 10 gigs . see how they use there title and descriptions. what types of keyword they are using . i hope you can easily understand what u need to do . but dont copy anything just research them .

Thank you so much for kind suggestions. In future if you need some data entry related work or your any client need this type of so please refer me. Thanks

You could improve your use of English. There are a few areas of your gig description that don’t really make sense. That’s because of their grammar.

Check out the free Grammarly extension on Chrome and Firefox. That should alert you to the areas that need work and offer suggestions on how to fix errors.

Archived