Suggestions for improvement of my gig

ahsan_n

its about to be a month since i started on fiverr. I had a gig on which i got 3 orders luckily without sending any buyers requests. but later due to my illiteracy regarding fiverr terms and rules i got that gig deleted and band. Now i have another similar gig " Research and Essay,Articles,Assignments writing" with one order finished and 5 star review. and now im sending buyer requests regularly too. But i’m not getting any order. CAN ANY ONE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND GIG TO EXPLAIN ME THAT WHATS WRONG OR IM MISSING IN IT? would be a great favor Thanks in Advance.

its about to be a month since i started on fiverr. I had a gig on which i got 3 orders luckily without sending any buyers requests. but later due to my illiteracy regarding fiverr terms and rules i got that gig deleted and band. Now i have another similar gig " Research and Essay,Articles,Assignments writing" with one order finished and 5 star review. and now im sending buyer requests regularly too. But i’m not getting any order. CAN ANY ONE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND GIG TO EXPLAIN ME THAT WHATS WRONG OR IM MISSING IN IT? would be a great favor Thanks in Advance.

Now i have another similar gig " Research and Essay,Articles,Assignments writing"

You will also get this gig deleted and most probably lose your account.

Suggest you delete this gig immediately.

Read this: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

Now i have another similar gig " Research and Essay,Articles,Assignments writing"

how i am supposed to get this gig also banned ?

i completely removed the offer which were not according to the gigs policy and terms.

Now What

i can do changes in it if there is something still inappropriate, Can you point out the corners which need to be changed ?

i can do changes in it if there is something still inappropriate, Can you point out the corners which need to be changed ?

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

You need to delete the gig.

Read the link I gave you in a post above which details the consequences if you keep it.

Will leave this with you.

Archived