Suggestions for improvment in current GIG

inergy166

I don’t know anything about making landing pages, but $350 seems pricy. I highly advise adding more gigs at a lower price (under $50) to get your first orders. $350 is a lot to risk on an unreviewed seller, so get some good reviews on cheaper gigs first, and then you might start getting some hits on your current ones.

TL;DR- too expensive for your first gigs!

I don’t know anything about making landing pages, but $350 seems pricy. I highly advise adding more gigs at a lower price (under $50) to get your first orders. $350 is a lot to risk on an unreviewed seller, so get some good reviews on cheaper gigs first, and then you might start getting some hits on your current ones.

I agree, that it’s too much for your first gig.

$350 [to me] is WAY cheap for a landing page, but too much for a 0 review fiverr.

Too pricey for first gig

PLUS you’re telling us you will make it ‘High Converting’ but I’m not feeling sold when I read your copy.

When selling with copy, you shouldn’t be talking about yourself and your product, you should be talking about the clients problem, that you’re solving and about the benefits they receive.

Features Tell
Benefits Sell

Too pricey for first gig

PLUS you’re telling us you will make it ‘High Converting’ but I’m not feeling sold when I read your copy.

When selling with copy, you shouldn’t be talking about yourself and your product, you should be talking about the clients problem, that you’re solving and about the benefits they receive.

Features Tell

Benefits Sell

Features Tell

Benefits Sell

I like that! Could you explain a bit more what you mean by features vs. benefits?

$350 [to me] is WAY cheap for a landing page

Okay… Maybe I need to get into the landing page business 🙂 Pray tell, what all is involved in making a good landing page? Heck, hardly even know what a landing page is.

Even if I never make another dollar from Fiverr, I’ll still have come away with priceless knowledge and wisdom.

Features Tell

Benefits Sell

I like that! Could you explain a bit more what you mean by features vs. benefits?

$350 [to me] is WAY cheap for a landing page

Okay… Maybe I need to get into the landing page business 🙂 Pray tell, what all is involved in making a good landing page? Heck, hardly even know what a landing page is.

Even if I never make another dollar from Fiverr, I’ll still have come away with priceless knowledge and wisdom.

So a feature would be something a product does or a service that a company offers.

For instance, I use an app that puts a tracking pixel in my emails.

That would be the feature.

A benefit is the benefit a user or client gets from the feature.

So when someone opens a prospecting email, I know it and can call them.

The idea would be that to say Hey we have a tracking pixel, it’s not exciting to anyone. BUT if I said Hey we let you know when your client is reading your email, so you can contact them while they are thinking about you. That’s more appealing.

Features tell you what we offer

Benefits sell you the joy or gain you receive from it.

As for landing pages, it’s like anything, you can pay a huge range of prices for a landing page.

You tend to get what you pay for, most of the time. I start at $1k per page, but it’s all about good copywriting.

If you search something on google and click one of the ads up top, they should send you to a landing page, although people point ads at their homepage or an internal page all the time. This is the biggest NO NO in click advertising.

A landing page works best when the COPY [sales copy] is written for that specific keyword.

So if someone searches ‘Foundation crack repair’ the landing page should be speaking to that specific service. Unless you don’t mind throwing your money away.

Hope this helps,

Scott

So a feature would be something a product does or a service that a company offers.

For instance, I use an app that puts a tracking pixel in my emails.

That would be the feature.

A benefit is the benefit a user or client gets from the feature.

So when someone opens a prospecting email, I know it and can call them.

The idea would be that to say Hey we have a tracking pixel, it’s not exciting to anyone. BUT if I said Hey we let you know when your client is reading your email, so you can contact them while they are thinking about you. That’s more appealing.

Features tell you what we offer

Benefits sell you the joy or gain you receive from it.

As for landing pages, it’s like anything, you can pay a huge range of prices for a landing page.

You tend to get what you pay for, most of the time. I start at $1k per page, but it’s all about good copywriting.

If you search something on google and click one of the ads up top, they should send you to a landing page, although people point ads at their homepage or an internal page all the time. This is the biggest NO NO in click advertising.

A landing page works best when the COPY [sales copy] is written for that specific keyword.

So if someone searches ‘Foundation crack repair’ the landing page should be speaking to that specific service. Unless you don’t mind throwing your money away.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Aha! So features themselves are useless unless they provide benefit…

I start at $1k per page

Yeesh, that still seems expensive for one little webpage. Well, if people buy 'em, good for you!

Aha! So features themselves are useless unless they provide benefit…

I start at $1k per page

Yeesh, that still seems expensive for one little webpage. Well, if people buy 'em, good for you!

it’s all about value.

You’re looking at it like a $1k expense, but that page, if used correctly, will generate 100’s of 1000’s of dollars. So if you give me $1k and I give you $10k back, how many times would you do that?

it’s all about value.

You’re looking at it like a $1k expense, but that page, if used correctly, will generate 100’s of 1000’s of dollars. So if you give me $1k and I give you $10k back, how many times would you do that?

Touche.

But although it may get payed off, I still think it’s an expense.

Then again, I’d likely view it differently if I actually had a website with possible ad traffic.

Yes you are Right Agree with You

100% Agreed with you. I have 250+ Positive feedback and my prices are stars still under $50

Archived