Suggestions needed, please: Your Doctor 2.0

Hello everyone, :grinning:

I hope you’re doing great and that everything is going as planned!

I had an idea that I wanted to share with you guys, so could you please hear me out and let me know what you think!

So, I’m actually a medstudent, about a year from graduation and becoming a doctor!
And it’s been a year - or so - that I’ve been studying for my internship and basically, I had to go over everything I learned throughout medschool in order to pass the entrance exam.
And since I’ve always wanted to help people understand what they’re going through, especially with chronic diseases and help them cope with it, I thought to myself that I should probably create a gig, FOR FREE (I don’t know if it’s possible, but I hope so).
That way, I could help others and still get to freshen up my memory :joy:
And of course, if you ever feel like tiping or anything, that would be much appreciated and going towards my pocket so that I can enjoy a delicious ice cream or so :yum:
But I insist, I really want to do that for free!

So, what do you guys suggest?
Should I go for it? And since I can’t do that full time, do you think that I should open the gig once or twice a day and answer the questions that I can?

Thank you for your time!
Have a great day :smile:

It isn’t possible to create a gig for free. If you check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find the rules as to how Fiverr works.

So, is there an alternative to that while staying on Fiverr?
Beacause I really like the platform …

I have habbit of smiling in serious situations can fix it before some one punch me.

and thanks and create gig if people message reply to them

wish you luck

You may have an avenue for that elsewhere.
However, you have other gigs on the platform which you have changed after taking the advice given in a previous post. Wish you good luck with those. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: As you do want to make some money suggest you concentrate on those gigs. Check this out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for how to get orders.

@arcodecode
Hahahaha, well it’s not that bad getting punched from time to time :sweat_smile:

@lloydsolutions
Yes I did, we all learn from someone at a certain point :slight_smile:
Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Those who actually listen to the advice given and act upon it succeed.

You are on your way! :slightly_smiling_face:

You just made me laugh. Thanks for that

Hahaha, anytime! :innocent: