Fiverr Community Forum

Suggestions on Earnings on Fiverr

So, guys, I’ve been thinking. It’s just a thought on Fiverr’s earning system.

What if:

1. Sellers get credited immediately for orders completed if the buyer accepts it and leaves a feedback.

2. Earning systems still stands for all orders not accepted and rated by the buyers.

What do you think?

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your suggestions. Are you suggesting that Fiverr removes the 3-day post-review format, and allow buyers to be paid immediately? Personally, I don’t think this is a good idea. Fiverr holds payment to ensure that everything is processed properly, and then that payment is released in 14 days (7 if you are TRS).

Honestly, I don’t see anything wrong with the payment process as it currently stands.

4 Likes

No! I’m suggesting that Fiverr credits buyers immediately for orders accepted by buyers if they accept the order and leave a review. It means it was deliberate. Kinda think there’s no point in waiting anymore…

All I can say is, Fiverr has a reason for the delay, otherwise, I imagine there would have been no delay all these years to begin with.

2 Likes

Sure, I think so too. They state its for safety but with the recent issues with charge-backs, I can say they would be protecting buyers this way if the buyer suddenly changes his/her mind after rating the service he/she received as excellent. Now, I’m not saying there are no dangers, there could be…I just don’t know them; maybe those who understand Fiverr’s business model know the dangers.

I can imagine this would hurt the Fiverr bottom line.

You can make a lot of interest on funds being held for 14 days

4 Likes