Suggestions on how I can promote my gig of Placing banner ads on our website with over 100K Views

nish912

Hello Folks, I have been on Fiverr for more than a year as a buyer but a newbie when it comes to selling. I just started my first gig to sell banner ads on our website which has over 100K views (50K from United States).

I have read the forum topics and got a great deal of knowledge on what to and what not do. I noticed there are several experienced sellers who shared their experiences. I would really appreciate if anyone can give any ideas on selling banner ads and more insight into how to drive traffic to the gig.

Take a look at my gigs - http://fiverr.com/nish912

Thank you, I look forward to your suggestions.

Regards

For starters, change your avatar 🙂

With your gig “I will keep a banner ad at a prominent location on my entertainment website with 100K page views for $5” there’s a typographical error on the image. It should read "Prominent instead of “Prominant.” Also add the following keywords for better search ranking: banner, ads, promotion, advertisement, games, celebrity, news. 🙂

Your gig is looking actually amazing to me, but i am not gone order… do you know why?? because you have not placed any proof of your website traffic, not even mention the link of your website in your gig description, if you dont want to get a backlink from fiverr then at least put your link in the picture of your gig…

BTW PM me the link of your website because i have a game related website too and want to purchase your gig 🙂

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Which one is it? when I click on the link you posted to all of your gigs, I do not see any that start off by saying something like "I will place your banner on my Xxxxx website with 100K views every month’. You need to at least say what kind of website, what industry as not everyone wants a banner on all kinds of things, people show for their target market. So if someone sells perfume but you are tech website, that’s not a good fit for them. And is that 100K view per month?

And when click on your link above, it says you are not available for orders.

Archived