Suggestions to improve my gig

yasirsaeed554

Hello my friend,

Please check the below mentioned link, hope this will help you alot 🙂

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Also, I checked your profile, you need to follow all the basics things from the very start (that is description) which I mentioned in the topic (link is mentioned above).

Please follow the basic corrections, and I am sure you will get your first order soon.

Best of luck!

• 11 months later...

Hello my friend,

Please check the below mentioned link, hope this will help you alot 🙂

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Also, I checked your profile, you need to follow all the basics things from the very start (that is description) which I mentioned in the topic (link is mentioned above).

Please follow the basic corrections, and I am sure you will get your first order soon.

Best of luck!

Thanks so much. I needed some kind of guidance.

Archived