Summer holidays are almost here?

leebrown

Hey fiverr gang!

Just joined up this week, a couple weeks before our holiday to Canada!
(currently living in the UK)

Summer’s approaching (English weather would say different!) and it got me thinking…

Where are you all travelling to this Summer?!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha you’re awesome @leebrown :rofl: Finally someone with something thoughtful and funny. Well in August my friends and I going on Holidays to paradise island of Ibiza, It’s party time, YAYYY!

Have you ever been to Ibiza? I wish you a great holiday in Canada, in a matter of fact a good friend of mine who lives in London in which I met here on Fiverr is in Canada at this very moment. What a coincidence. 😂

Watch out for bears though!! :rofl:😂 Have a great holiday !!

267532312_IbizaBeachSummer.png.d93947b20f5942b8b3d087c7fb36fbca.png
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha you’re awesome @leebrown :rofl: Finally someone with something thoughtful and funny. Well in August my friends and I going on Holidays to paradise island of Ibiza, It’s party time, YAYYY!

Have you ever been to Ibiza? I wish you a great holiday in Canada, in a matter of fact a good friend of mine who lives in London in which I met here on Fiverr is in Canada at this very moment. What a coincidence. 😂

Haha thanks pal. That sounds mega… dare I ask will you be in taking advantage of the nightlife?!

Never been actually 😦 have only ventured as far as Madrid & Barcelona in Spain - have you been to the mainland?

Well if you don’t hear from me next month be sure to send out a rescue party or i’ll have probably re-enacted the scene from Revenant :rofl::rofl:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Haha thanks pal. That sounds mega… dare I ask will you be in taking advantage of the nightlife?!

Never been actually 😦 have only ventured as far as Madrid & Barcelona in Spain - have you been to the mainland?

Well if you don’t hear from me next month be sure to send out a rescue party or i’ll have probably re-enacted the scene from Revenant :rofl:

Hhahhaah, the problem is, I’m not much of a drinker myself so all my drinks go to my friends. Well, at least most of it will!! :rofl: Ibiza is awesome. Yes, I’ve been a few times to Spain, once in Marbella and twice to Barcelona. Madrid I’ve never visit though. A rescue party is already on it’s way :rofl::joy:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey fiverr gang!

Summer’s approaching (English weather would say different!) and it got me thinking…

Canada? That’s awesome! Some respite from the sweltering summer heat, eh? 😉 I’ve been to the U.K. in the summer (Birmingham, West Midlands and London, to be exact), and I know that it can get pretty hot and boiling there. 😉

I had gone on a two month long trip to Thailand last summer, and it was frickin awesome! Although I was there for two whole months, I had so much fun that it felt like I was in Thailand for only a week. It was a blur of midnight walks along the beach, crazy parties, and conversations well into the wee hours of the morning. The weather was perfect; the rich natural beauty was scenic and breathtaking.

Since my Thailand trip obviously cost a pretty penny, I am currently saving up some dough so that I can plan another trip this fall/autumn. I have my eyes trained on Cyprus this time around. Although, I’ve already been to Greece a few times, this will be my first time in Cyprus.

I think this thread is not related to this topic.

Imo, everything that has been discussed so far has been relevant to what’s mentioned in the original post. :thinking:

So better to move this topic somewhere else. kindly Humberto

Sub-categories such as user introductions/conversations have more lax rules. It is perfectly okay to talk about what you did last summer/plan on doing this summer on a thread that’s in the conversations/user introductions sub-category; other sub-categories such as My Fiverr gigs or Fiverr stories may not be the best sub-category to talk about stuff that’s not Fiverr-related. 🙂 (Mods, please correct me if I am wrong 😉 ).

It is all about context and the category/sub-category to which the post belongs. 🙂 While you’re welcome to talk about stuff that’s going on in your private life in posts under certain “fun” sub-categories, the same might be frowned upon in other “serious” sub-categories. This distinction might not be very obvious at first sight. You will get better at it as you spend more time on the forum. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Madrid. I’m going to see The Cure live. I have to catch them while I can before they retire.

I’m going to see The Cure live. I have to catch them

⬇️

The Cure, “Catch”, 1987.

Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me is one of my top desert island albums.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Great places guys, after a year of work I am going to…Zanzibar, Africa! If someone there in August let me know.

I’ve been planning to go for years. It’s still considered an “alternative” tourist route where you can get an authentic experience, not to mention that’s where Freddie Mercury’s from. Have a fun trip. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

in a matter of fact a good friend of mine who lives in London in which I met here on Fiverr is in Canada at this very moment.

Watch out for bears though!!

Hello,

I’ve eaten your good friend, and now I’m coming to eat you.

Best wishes

The Bear xxx

350486046_imageurl.jpg.3943fb957764874dbabffcfa3a84b6b9.jpg

• Like 7
  • Up 1

in a matter of fact a good friend of mine who lives in London in which I met here on Fiverr is in Canada at this very moment.

Watch out for bears though!!

Hello,

I’ve eaten your good friend, and now I’m coming to eat you.

Best wishes

The Bear xxx

😲

Dang, I see bears even joined the Fiverr Forum, can’t get any better than that :rofl:

How is Canada and how is your holiday holding up 😉

Glad you took time to say hello… even though I don’t fully understand how this is possible when you got eaten by a bear? Hmmm probably this bear is digesting his best meal EVER, is laughing his eye-balls out and is playing games with my tiny brains :rofl::joy:

Your friend, Humberto

Unfortunate not a Bear, but I hope a monkey will do the trick :rofl: Don’t look too long coz your mind will start playing tricks on you.

SerpentineHospitableInganue-max-1mb.gif.6978bb1696a62b5bc0862684cc74e82c.gif

mock-01001.gif.49a11f63df83a6dff2d6b5ea5e52ae87.gif

• Like 6
  • Up 1