Superstition: Black Cat

yurymuzlanov

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

I love black cats - they’re often overlooked in shelters etc. which is a great shame.

Guest offlinehelpers

I am VERY superstitious.

One of my crazier but true superstitions is when cats meow outside of my house - always indicates a pending death surrounding you.

That’s cheery! 🙂

And it was all going so well…

I am VERY superstitious.

One of my crazier but true superstitions is when cats meow outside of my house - always indicates a pending death surrounding you.

That’s curious - in my country a pending death surrounding you is announced only by owls, not cats 😃 Makes me wonder whether there’s any truth to these superstitions, being so different.

Guest offlinehelpers

That’s curious - in my country a pending death surrounding you is announced only by owls, not cats 😃 Makes me wonder whether there’s any truth to these superstitions, being so different.

Bloomin eck - owls and cats to avoid now…

I don’t encounter many owls in my area, I live in Vegas lol.

Owls would probably would die of a heatstroke if they lived here

I don’t encounter many owls in my area, I live in Vegas lol.

Owls would probably would die of a heatstroke if they lived here

Out here in the wilderness where I live, I see cats eating owls, owls eating mice, mice eating grasshoppers - that’s a lot of meat inside a cat’s belly! 😃

Out here in the wilderness where I live, I see cats eating owls, owls eating mice, mice eating grasshoppers - that’s a lot of meat inside a cat’s belly! 😃

do you live in Bran castle by any chance?

Perhaps the cat meows at the owl?

Perhaps in some countries it is dogs who announce death but in actual fact they are barking at the cat who is meowing at the owl?

in my country a pending death surrounding you is announced only by owls

Barn owls?

334083333_Tyto_alba_-British_Wildlife_Centre_Surrey_England-8a_(1).jpg.539a27c1e4db55a5b6dd7d102c00161a.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

in my country a pending death surrounding you is announced only by owls

Barn owls?

🙂

Archived