"Support and suggestions" getting from you

aaminamalfar

Hi…community members

I tell you something that I am very sad about, I am new seller I am been on fiver for a month.
I am a HR pro,Writer ,Editor and Artist.I have been in this field for past five years. I have chosen one of my gig category in business is HR consultant [https://www.fiverr.com/aaminamalfar/end-to-end-hr-operations].Initially, my gig it was the second one on the first page .when that time I have got orders and a lot of buyers approached me but now my impression and clicks are down now no one is approaching me for this service. I am promoting my gig different social media platforms but not getting impression and clicks.

How can I recover it and get more orders and more get buyers?

Please suggest me any other options for getting me more orders and your valuable opinion.

Regards

aaminamalfar

Hi…community members

I tell you something that I am very sad about, I am new seller I am been on fiver for a month.

I am a HR pro,Writer ,Editor and Artist.I have been in this field for past five years. I have chosen one of my gig category in business is HR consultant [https://www.fiverr.com/aaminamalfar/end-to-end-hr-operations].Initially, my gig it was the second one on the first page .when that time I have got orders and a lot of buyers approached me but now my impression and clicks are down now no one is approaching me for this service. I am promoting my gig different social media platforms but not getting impression and clicks.

How can I recover it and get more orders and more get buyers?

Please suggest me any other options for getting me more orders and your valuable opinion.

Regards

aaminamalfar

Initially, my gig it was the second one on the first page

You’ve lost the temporary ‘newcomer’ boost. Now the real trial starts: can you attract your own clients on your own merit?

How are you promoting yourself?

. If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

. Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Initially, my gig it was the second one on the first page

You’ve lost the temporary ‘newcomer’ boost. Now the real trial starts: can you attract your own clients on your own merit?

How are you promoting yourself?

. If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

. Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Thank you for your valuable advice.

You could describe what you do in the gig description.

ie. the gig description talks about your track record and skills and your areas of expertise but not really about what you will do in the gig.

Glad you did my gig evaluate.I have modified my gig description,I hope this will attract more buyers.

Thank you for your presence 🙂.

Archived