Support don't answer me they just take my brother money

hi all .
i sent 4 ticket to support, they just close the case no one answer me.
my brother bought the online course from 2 days ago. with 85.5x1.PNG.781925d581ab4f6fa39234048fbc2393.PNG $
today we found his account disaple.!!
no reson or any thing.!
it’s just got disapled.
and no one want tell us why or what will going with the money.!!

The Rules made by fiverr

they should say you do this or some thing like this !

they just tool the money and boom!

no one from support want to answer or say what’s the resone.

he just start up from about 1 week, and sell about 2 gigs for us what do you think he do?

this is unfair

they should say you do this or some thing like this !

they just tool the money and boom!

no one from support want to answer or say what’s the resone.

he just start up from about 1 week, and sell about 2 gigs for us what do you think he do?

this is unfair

did he ask for rating or something to customer? If yes he break the rules

lol his only customer was me and my husband 😂

how someone get disabled without know the reason or any thing?

So yes, he got banned by breaking rules, you are not allowed to make fake orders from family or friends. This is the reason for being disabled. Thanks to you and your husband he got banned.

So no way to fix this issue, and YES you lost money for buying a course and also account.

lol his only customer was me and my husband 😂

how someone get disabled without know the reason or any thing?

You’re oblivious to the fact that is a breach of the ToS and that it’s unethical.

No wonder he was banned…

If you don’t want to get banned, follow the rules you agree to when you make an account. Simple.

Fiverr didn’t wrong you two. He tried to game the system by disobeying the rules and you’re angry he was penalized for it.

You aren’t entitled to game the system.

You’re oblivious to the fact that is a breach of the ToS and that it’s unethical.

No wonder he was banned…

If you don’t want to get banned, follow the rules you agree to when you make an account. Simple.

Fiverr didn’t wrong you two. He tried to game the system by disobeying the rules and you’re angry he was penalized for it.

You aren’t entitled to game the system.

It happens when people just click yes I agree on everything and then boom, happens something and then surprised about outcome.

It happens when people just click yes I agree on everything and then boom, happens something and then surprised about outcome.

Yep. The entitlement that you don’t have to know or follow the rules and should get a free pass to do whatever you want…

The even sadder part is that what they did was blatantly unethical but she’s totally oblivious to that. It should be obvious why Fiverr doesn’t tolerate this.

So yes, he got banned by breaking rules, you are not allowed to make fake orders from family or friends. This is the reason for being disabled. Thanks to you and your husband he got banned.

So no way to fix this issue, and YES you lost money for buying a course and also account.

it’s not a fake orders .

no rule in the world wide say i can’t buy from him .

i asked for an order and i make a payment just like any one

Yep. The entitlement that you don’t have to know or follow the rules and should get a free pass to do whatever you want…

The even sadder part is that what they did was blatantly unethical but she’s totally oblivious to that. It should be obvious why Fiverr doesn’t tolerate this.

what is blatantly unethical?

what the wrong to order from him online?

just like any one

“So no way to fix this issue, and YES you lost money for buying a course and also account.”

@oskars25

this is just like steal lol

hi all .

i sent 4 ticket to support, they just close the case no one answer me.

my brother bought the online course from 2 days ago. with 85.5x1 $

today we found his account disaple.!!

no reson or any thing.!

it’s just got disapled.

According to the Learn from Fiverr Terms of Service:

Users who are suspended from Fiverr due to violation of our Terms of Service cannot access Learn from Fiverr and cannot continue learning their Courses on the Site. In such cases, all refund requests will be denied.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr UxsXVk1ASpWzNRU9Rc3X_LRN003_Social-2-Generic_v1-Facebook-Square-1.thumb.jpg.6d36594161ba5432cd99583e8010fc3c.jpg

Terms of Service | Learn from Fiverr

Welcome to learn.fiverr.com. By using our website (“Site”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use ...

c3c4ddad4fc9f417d79dc284781618761270d568_2_500x500.jpeg.9b554b0508f4b5b4fa651c801ba18360.jpeg

Archived