Support for New and Talented Sellers

Hi,
I have been using Fiverr for almost a year now. I have noticed that many new sellers are having a very hard time in getting things up and running. I was thinking about a probable solution help and support these sellers who are talented and new to Fiverr.
What if the minimum order prices for different levels are different. For example (New Seller $5, Level 1 Seller $15-20, Level 2 Seller $30-50 and Top Rated Seller $75-100).
This will create a balance for the new sellers as lower budget customers would be more inclined towards the new sellers. Also it will increase the revenues of each level.
With a tighter scrutiny on lower levels I think it is quite a good suggestion.
What do you guys think.
I hope I made some sense.
Thanks
Alexandra

Its just an idea, but i think the buyers would definitely move towards high valued gigs if the bar is set high.
If everyone offer $5, every buyer would prefer TRS or Level 2. Who is going to order new seller. Not necessarily that high as I suggested in my post, but at least some difference to encourage low budget buyers to opt for a new seller every now and then. This, according to me will bring new sellers into the game without disturbing the high performance sellers.

Guest elite_novelbook

Its just an idea, but i think the buyers would definitely move towards high valued gigs if the bar is set high.

If everyone offer $5, every buyer would prefer TRS or Level 2. Who is going to order new seller. Not necessarily that high as I suggested in my post, but at least some difference to encourage low budget buyers to opt for a new seller every now and then. This, according to me will bring new sellers into the game without disturbing the high performance sellers.

well you have said right, but you know this is Fiverr and we are talking about people here, who will want to do that? no body, only Fiverr have the authority to pull this strategy. but for me what me am not happy about is sellers doing things so cheaply a work of $30 some sellers do it for $5 that is bad and this is making Buyers not to respect sellers and this also make them to use sellers any how to work and even threaten that they will give you bad REVIEW 😦 . my Advice, is give your self a good pricing, perfect job are not cheap

well you have said right, but you know this is Fiverr and we are talking about people here, who will want to do that? no body, only Fiverr have the authority to pull this strategy. but for me what me am not happy about is sellers doing things so cheaply a work of $30 some sellers do it for $5 that is bad and this is making Buyers not to respect sellers and this also make them to use sellers any how to work and even threaten that they will give you bad REVIEW 😦 . my Advice, is give your self a good pricing, perfect job are not cheap

I Agree with that point. Buyers usually take sellers for granted and sometimes they don’t even leave a review and that is a bad thing. It shows lack of mutual respect. I also agree no one will do that on their own. If only Fiverr launches this mod, can create a state of harmony for sellers from any experience class.

Archived