Fiverr Forum

Surprise revision

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place but the sites a bit of a mess!
I sold a custom offer of my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/studiona/redesign-you-retail-or-home-facade-exterior-architecture-design

and in the custom offer i included 3 revisions. However after delivering with those 3 revisions the buyer was able to request a new revision… with no extra cost or anything. Now I’m not sure if this is a bug or an error of mine but I’d like to know so as not to have problems later on.

Thanks,

Ian

Even if you set no revisions, buyers can keep asking for them as often as they like.

You could set up a gig extra for further paid revisions.

Neither. :slightly_smiling_face:

Seriously! They can keep asking for revisions… for ever!

But you don’t have to keep doing them for nothing. :wink:

True but I just checked and I already have a paid extra for more revisions… so it seems odd that the revision can just begin like that.

You need to bring it to your buyer’s attention - it won’t be offered automatically. If you’ve done all the free revisions you want to, offer them the gig extra.

I’ve already sold an extra gig to this client actually to continue the design which is why it’s strange, if the client can keep demanding free revisions isn’t it theoretically impossible to finish a gig. If he has the option to click revision for free why would he pay…

Indeed - I’m as in the dark as you are as to how it’s possible, but it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

You should politely ask the client to close the order, and tell him that you’ll send him a custom offer for additional revisions.