Survival and Preparedness Writers needed

apnprepper

I’m looking for blog writers for our survival and preparedness blog in specific categories dealing with; Survival, Preparedness, Sustainable Living, Homesteading, Alternative Energy. I’m especially interested in writers who can also focus on breaking news (keeping up-to-date on news wires from Associated Press, Reuters, Drudge Report etc). For basic articles I’m looking for content curating of media such Youtube Videos or podcasts that I will provide links to and then you write a 300 article to go along with it. For breaking news articles, I’m willing to pay $5 extra to have them delivered in less than 24 hours, $10 for less than 12 hours. For premium articles, I’m willing to pay extra for things such as research, footnotes, seo / keyword optimized articles. I’m a new buyer, but easy to work with. If we’re a good match, then I’d be happy to be a regular client

Sure, just let me know what kinds of survival, preparedness, sustainable living topics that you are the most knowledgeable in. For example: If you are talking about preparedness, what topics do you know the most about? such as tornadoes, hurricane preparedness, earthquakes, tips to be prepared etc… Or for sustainable living: Gardening, what vegetables will grow in the fall, dealing with garden pests, etc… Whatever topics that you are the most knowledgeable in, that’s what gig’s I will pay for.

Archived