Fiverr Forum

Survival and Preparedness Writers needed

I’m looking for blog writers for our survival and preparedness blog in specific categories dealing with; Survival, Preparedness, Sustainable Living, Homesteading, Alternative Energy. I’m especially interested in writers who can also focus on breaking news (keeping up-to-date on news wires from Associated Press, Reuters, Drudge Report etc). For basic articles I’m looking for content curating of media such Youtube Videos or podcasts that I will provide links to and then you write a 300 article to go along with it. For breaking news articles, I’m willing to pay $5 extra to have them delivered in less than 24 hours, $10 for less than 12 hours. For premium articles, I’m willing to pay extra for things such as research, footnotes, seo / keyword optimized articles. I’m a new buyer, but easy to work with. If we’re a good match, then I’d be happy to be a regular client

Hello. Can we talk further on your offering? Thank you.

Hello. Can we talk further on your offering? Thank you.

Hi I’m interested in your offer check out my gigs and my reviews and contact me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Sure, just let me know what kinds of survival, preparedness, sustainable living topics that you are the most knowledgeable in. For example: If you are talking about preparedness, what topics do you know the most about? such as tornadoes, hurricane preparedness, earthquakes, tips to be prepared etc… Or for sustainable living: Gardening, what vegetables will grow in the fall, dealing with garden pests, etc… Whatever topics that you are the most knowledgeable in, that’s what gig’s I will pay for.

I can write about natural disaster preparedness, how to survive animal attacks, and similar related topics

Hi,i am new here,i don’t know why the gig request always got failed.I watch Youtube everyday tho its not allowed in China. And i like writing, can i try it? Thx.