Fiverr Forum

Suspended gig getting orders?

I have a gig that’s suspended for a little while until I can catch up on orders, and just had someone order another one. How is it possible to get an order from a suspended gig??

Maybe someone had the “page” open?

@sher1972 any luck with it?

I would suggest contacting customer support on this. That sounds very odd as you shouldn’t be getting any orders since its suspended

Very odd…customer support asap

All gigs are cached and also the buyer may have bookmarked that actual link, contact Customer support for more help… pretty odd

I’ve had it happen once and it turned out the person had the link and ordered through that, without realising that the gig was suspended. I think all the suspending does is taking it out of searching and doesn’t actually stop people from being able to place an order. Because of the problem, I did the work for the buyer, more as a goodwill gesture and it was a regular and I wanted him/her to come back once I was back selling.

Happened to me once. Buyer said that as she paid with e-check it took a few days to process.

Chances are it will be one of these things someone mentioned. Did you have any orders that had no instruction filled out?

Really My Active Gig Not Getting Orders And Your Suspended Getting Lucky =D>

Come to think of it, I had that “echeck” thing happen. Didn’t even think of it because the buyer HAD TOLD ME s/he ran into that problem with the echeck before I suspended the gig. And when the order processed, I was like “oh s/he really did buy, great.”

Never said that. Others gave great advice… Contact support.

Kim

Just heard back from Customer Support. They said that happens when the order is placed while the gig is active and then due to slow payment processing times the order shows up much later.

Thanks so much for all your advice and support!!!

Wow I’m really learning a lot browsing through this thread. Glad you got that reply from customer support :slight_smile:

Maybe someone had the “page” open?

@sher1972 any luck with it?

I would suggest contacting customer support on this. That sounds very odd as you shouldn’t be getting any orders since its suspended

Very odd…customer support asap

All gigs are cached and also the buyer may have bookmarked that actual link, contact Customer support for more help… pretty odd

I’ve had it happen once and it turned out the person had the link and ordered through that, without realising that the gig was suspended. I think all the suspending does is taking it out of searching and doesn’t actually stop people from being able to place an order. Because of the problem, I did the work for the buyer, more as a goodwill gesture and it was a regular and I wanted him/her to come back once I was back selling.