Fiverr Forum

Suspending gigs over the holidays

I am suspending my gigs over the holidays.

Could that possibly affect my level 2 status?

I am wondering the same for myself as well. I want to take a break from Fiverr gigs for the next week but don’t see an option for pausing a gig. -_-

I suspend mine from time to time to get caught up and have not had any problems as of yet. I do however, sign in everyday even when my gig is suspended. I suppose if you suspended for weeks or months at a time it may have an effect, but this is my opinion only.

To suspend, click “my gigs” and to the right of your gig you will see a drop down box that provides the option to suspend.

Thanks, that is sort of what I do.

I had my gigs suspended for a few days because of combined multi gigs and one multi gig I am still working on. Normally I would activate them again, but the holidays are coming and I know for a fact that I will not be here other than to finish the gig I am working on and to check messages or this forum.

My gigs have been suspended for about 3 or 4 days now and I will activate them again after Christmas.

hkwong said: I am wondering the same for myself as well. I want to take a break from Fiverr gigs for the next week but don't see an option for pausing a gig. -_-

Reply to @hkwong
You go to 'my gigs', check the ones you want to pause and then click suspend. Your gigs will no longer be active until you activate them again.

No this does not affect it one bit! That’s the beauty of the suspend option. As soon as you un-suspend they will be the same as they were when you pressed it.

I think suspending a gig doesnt effect the Level status. Guys at Fiverr also understand that people need to get some time off.