Suspending user with multiple account

shojol80

Hi today i want to share something from my real experience .Also i need some suggestion about this.we have a large facebook community of fiver.Many 1/2 rank users are posting that there account suspend without any reason.we suggest them to contact fiver support.After talking with fiver staff they get reply “THERE ACCOUNT IS SUSPEND BECAUSE OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNT”. We should not use multiple account but sometime user who have only one account are also having this issue.I think this is an automated system and they have some wrong logic in fiver software.I’m afraid because i use my laptop,desktop and mobile apps to check fiver notifications.Is there any chance to be suspended? coz i’m not using same ip for my account…also in my office we are using a router…that means we all are using same ip.software may detect us as a single user with multiple account and suspend us…please give me your suggestion how to protect my id

Thanks

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @magellon: First of all you need to be sure that no one connected your Payoneer card to another account. If it’s fine, than I don’t think that you should be afraid of something. I contacted Customer Support, with the question 'Can my parents also work on Fiverr using the same computer?" They responded 'Yes, as long as your parents have different accounts and different services". You also should have only one Payoneer card connected to one account at one time.

Guest volodymyrpro7

First of all you need to be sure that no one connected your Payoneer card to another account. If it’s fine, than I don’t think that you should be afraid of something. I contacted Customer Support, with the question 'Can my parents also work on Fiverr using the same computer?" They responded 'Yes, as long as your parents have different accounts and different services". You also should have only one Payoneer card connected to one account at one time.

• 2 years later...

I had the same thing happen to my account. As far as I know I never created more than one account but after placing my first order successfully and being happy with it, I went to order a second project and my account was suspended. Customer service said this was because of multiple accounts. They let me keep my first account (whatever that was - they didn’t answer with any info that would help me identify whether that was linked to an old/defunct email, etc.) but for all practical purposes I’m blocked from ordering any more jobs from sellers on fiverr. Frustrating, since there have been several times where I’ve wanted to get a project done by hiring a fiverr artist but then remembered my account was suspended and didn’t bother any further.

Archived