Suspicious Listing

ball13

I am Level 1 seller and I am about to become level 2, I am 5 star rated and I have a promoted Gig with a Bid DOUBLE the minimum. The past month+ I have received 0 orders…I got suspicious and asked a friend to search my best seller Gig…and guess…although the above I am listed in the Last Page…I am nowhere even close to the first 3-4 pages of gigs…with gigs worse rated and with very few reviews toping…
One more time…I am Level 1 to Level 2, 5 Star, And paying for Promotion…and After that I am listed in the Last page of the gigs…HOW???

As you know Fiverr gives all sellers a fair try in gig ranking and getting more sells…
besides that, as you are an lvl1 seller you should have at customers going on:)

If so doing quite a bit of work regularly will make the gig fairly rank…
I would say stay patient I had the same I issue but after a while, I worked it became normal

As you know Fiverr gives all sellers a fair try in gig ranking and getting more sells…

besides that, as you are an lvl1 seller you should have at customers going on:)

If so doing quite a bit of work regularly will make the gig fairly rank…

I would say stay patient I had the same I issue but after a while, I worked it became normal

Thank you for your response I will be patient and try work on SEO 🙂

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

But i have an ongoing promotion some time now which doesnt seem to help at all…thats the weird thing…what is the point of promoted gigs then if I am paying for being listed last?

Because Fiverr rotates Gigs to make it fair for everyone.

You want to be working on a platform where you are treated like everyone else, don’t you?

That’s called Gig Rotation.

It gives me a chance to be on Page 1 along with everyone else.

No question about this I totally agree! But it is a month now and I am using Fiverr’s new feature ‘Promoted Gigs’ …I am paying for promotion and that promotion besides my hardwork to get from zero to 1 has me in the last result page…that is weird to me…why then lose my money with promo while I am also losing 20 percent on every order by default?

No question about this I totally agree! But it is a month now and I am using Fiverr’s new feature ‘Promoted Gigs’ …I am paying for promotion and that promotion besides my hardwork to get from zero to 1 has me in the last result page…that is weird to me…why then lose my money with promo while I am also losing 20 percent on every order by default?

Like I said, it is to be fair for everyone.

If I were you, I’d pause the promoted Gig for a while then start it up again in a few weeks.

Just what I would do.

Archived