Fiverr Community Forum

T shirt design Trends in 2020

Hello Fiverr mate,
I am working on the t-shirt in a few years, I try to share some new trend on t-shirt business,

Approximately we’ve observed a lot of this year, and last year as well is an uptick in bright, animated t-shirt designs. This applies to the prints themselves, and the actual color of the shirt as well.

This trend is also a holdover from our list last year, but it deserves to be on the list again because it hasn’t gone anywhere. T-shirts have a unique ability to convey a message, and type-centric designs tend to convey the best. Whether a company mantra, bit of humor, or words to live by, a clever saying laid out in a way that’s aesthetically pleasing will always resonate with people.

T-shirts have a unique ability to convey a message, and type-centric designs tend to convey the best. Whether a company mantra, bit of humor, or words to live by, a clever saying laid out in a way that’s aesthetically pleasing will always resonate with people.

Regards
Teesvector

4 Likes

That’s Great. Go Ahead.

1 Like

Indeed it seems like a good idea. I also recently needed some T-shirts for my sports team and I didn’t know where to order them to be customized. I was lucky that a friend recommended me to go to custom team jerseys and they saved me. What I liked is that they had very good ideas and made some trios with which we really boasted at the competition. It was seen that they have experience and good taste because not everyone could make such beauty.

2 Likes

Hello @qoovie If you need any t-shirt design please knock me I offer a very low budget as per custom t-shirt design for your pod business
Regards
Khan